Translate

Saturday, March 3, 2012

We Are Feautured In An Article !!!

Privet vsem!
Hello to everybody!

I am jumping up and down right now! I am so excited because Dtown Magazine published an article about Glen Landing:

GLEN LANDING – ART, CRAFT AND EAR CANDY

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

The article is amazing!!! I am reading it and it can't be better! We are so thankful to David Pearson  for making it happen for us and to Jack Firneno for interviewing us and writing such an amazing article!!!! I can't explain how happy I am!






You can read the article here!

It is funny because I just published a post about my music school  and Jack is talking about my experiences growing up in Minsk. My mom was glad to read the article too. She was the one I have to thank for playing piano! (She brought me to music school when i was little).

Guys, just chew BubbleGum and everything will be tip-top! Pinky swear!!!!!!!!!

We love you , our friends!

I know that when I am refilling my spirits and get emotionally recharged in my native town, Dan and Scott (a lovely drummer we met recently) are jamming out some new songs nonstop! They are in the same style as Gum, they got same vintage dance feel to them!!!!!!!!!!! I am writing some lyrics... So Glen Landing's kitchen is working full force on the both sides of the ocean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good March 3rd to you!
Sincerely, your fav piano chick Ania

PS: Can anybody tell me if daffodils are blooming yet in Jerzz??!!


No comments:

Post a Comment