Translate

Thursday, March 22, 2012

BubbleGum: What Where U Saying?!

Hello dear friends!
Hope everybody is enjoying the warm weather ans blooming flowers and trees.
Very beautiful :)

We have some sad news: our show on Tuesday at North Star Bar in Philly was cancelled. Sorry if there is any inconvenience for you... You can catch us later next weekend in Doylestown and in Gorgeous Cape May, NJ by the sea.

I was just listening to MGMT ( love the band very much) and was listening to song and reading lyrics to Electric Feel!! Aaaa! They are so cool ! Love them. So I decided to post the lyrics to our song BubbleGum! Hope you enjoy reading and it will reveal any questions like " exaclty what they are singing about?!"

Also i was listening to the Doors today. Did you guys know that the Doors were the only band using Fender Rhodes Bass piano? Now GL is doing it! I think i can smell my new obsession with this band ...

Ok, now -



B U B B L E G U M by glen landing

You and me
Walking down the street
You and me
Doing shady things

Do you want
To go on a trip with me
Take my hand
And you will see

Chorus: Do you have bubblegum for me?!

Stars shine bright
Into the smokey night
All is right
Up in the Northern lights

Feeling free
So go on and shout and scream
Living dreams
Is magical and real

Chorus: Do you have bubblegum for me?!
 
You can download the song at http://www.bandcamp.com/glenlanding
Or listen to it on http://www.soundcloud.com/glenlanding!


We love ya'll and are cooking some goodies for you bere ;)
Sincerely, Ania

No comments:

Post a Comment