Translate

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Video Surprise From Dan and Glen Landing! And some Russian bread!

Hi! Today we have a new video for you!!

Dan is playing our unpublished song "On My Way" acoustically. He keeps it real!

This song was written about 3 years ago and he wrote parts for every instrument for it (guitar, bass guitar, and drums). He recorded it at his home studio and played every instrument on it and did all editing and mixing :))) He has been playing it around at open mics and around friends. I think it is very passionate. My part still to be written.....

I hope you will enjoy it!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO!!

Meanwhile I am enjoying my time in Minsk. Today in the morning it was 9 F degrees. It was very sunny! And the sky was blue!!!!! Winter can think that it is still in power and can freeze us but spring is IN THE AIR!!!


Place I grew up at! My apartment in Minsk. And these birch trees were small before... Now they are huge!
I love eating all Belarusian and Russian food here! And go food shopping, it is so neat! Especially bread... It is very unique and different from bread in America. It is darker, sometimes almost black in color, more dense, and has very soft inside and crunchy outside!


Russian BREAD and little sweet bread with cheese!!! NIAM - NIAM!!!!

Tomorrow is a Holiday in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and other countries. It is called 8th of March - National Women's Day!! (It means lost of Russian bread and Russian salad for me!!! ye-ja!!)

I am very excited! I love this holiday!

Hope you are enjoying your day!
Sincerely, your piano girl -
Ania

No comments:

Post a Comment