Translate

Friday, August 3, 2012

New Songs: Ania + LogicPro


My newly styled mic & favorite Russian poems...


Hi

Ania here. And I am going to be honest with you.

I am in love !!! .... with LogicPro :/  This is a computer program that have literally changed everything for me.  It is more than love, it is pure addiction. 
I can not stop using it. I can not stop making music with it. It is amazingly simple and yet so POWERFUL!

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Especially all the effects you can use, and especially on vocals!!!


In a progress of recording my new song 'Zvezdnie Zvezdy"


Now there is time when it seems to me all the pieces of the puzzle are coming together and i see a clear vision.

Now it's the time when there is going to be Russian Lyrics and songs in Russian with me singing. Yeah! glen landing is like a coin :) There have always been a Russian side of it, and finally it is time for it to be flipped!!!!

Well, it's tough to say that it will be glen landing songs... But what i am doing is a part of glen landing. So we decided to call it me, Ania, featuring glen landing!!! YEAH!

We had the program for 3 days and after spending these 3 days (mmm, like non-stop) with magic Logic, i have recorded two songs.

And i will call it Shelest EP 2012 (remember, it is in Russian :))))

I will upload the songs to www.soundcloud.com/glenlanding VERY SOON!!!

I just have to put the finishing "mastering" touches to it! I have never even thought i will/can ever do this. Now i feel i found a real JOY in it!!!


Recording lyrics on the fly, getting inspiration from Anna Akhmatova poems...


Thank you for your time.

And i will talk about it more in my future posts!!!
Stay tuned!
And look at the stars tonight - they are beautiful....


Ania

No comments:

Post a Comment