Translate

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lil Skrillex and Glen Landing

Hello!

Lovely August day. Can you guys believe it's already August?!! and almost middle of it?

Well, well... I surely do not notice days going by while living in the land of "new tracks" and "delay designer"... The land of Loggic.


Danelectro guitar, me, and our Koteek DIY speaker :)

So here is it: my first song is finally here on our Soundcloud!

The name in English is Stars Stars, and in Russian Звездные Звезды (Zvezdnye Zvezdy as you can pronounce it)

Here are the lyrics:


звездные звезды
звездные звезды
звездные звезды
слушают волны
небо в вуали
в Сны приглашает
звездные звездыe
звездные звезды





I find the whole process quite fascinating. Coming from the world of recording only real instruments and mine are all analog :))) the electronic world is very new and FUN!

This song was written in one hour :) Dan made a beat. And then 1-2-3 Skrillex sole landed on my computer and we wrote the rest of stuff. Then i sang the melody line and was amazed how cool you can make it sound .... And i did use only some of basic stuff.... Then i recorded piano and guitar. I used my old lovely Lester piano and Danelectro guitar.


To document my journey i am going to write in a blog http://www.aniamaliakina.wordpress.com in Russian.


Also TONIGHT we are going to play a show in Pottsville PA at the festival Rockin the Aggie 2012 It is ALL AGES  and there going to be lots of music in the open air!! "FOOD, GAMES AND GIVEAWAYS!!!! AND ITS **BYOB** " (wow!!!!) We are going to play with our favorite friends The Sunset Villains!!!

OK! Gotta go may be finish a dress I am making for tonight :)) mmm, just kiddin, more likely "finish the beat"....


All the best to you, Ania




No comments:

Post a Comment