Translate

Monday, February 6, 2012

Reading Hemingway...

"Счастье в секундах, маленьких, острых... "

Today i was reading Hemingway... This is my favorite American writer. Although it it a little crazy, but I was reading his book  in Russian :) In general i read almost only Russian writers, especially 19th century writers, and today my choice was different.

The more of Hemingway's books I read the more I like him. I even feel a little addicted to his way of "talking", it's like I sit in front of the ocean and watch eternity... Yes, i am addicted to his books...

One of my favorite books for a long time was The Old Man and The Sea. The time just stops, and the waves are softly rocking, and the taste is of gin and tonic :)))



Also it was a creative day! I made so much stuff! And can't wait till tomorrow to do more.

I want you to meet my seal. Stay tuned to see more of it... It always appears on my shirts, in my notes, in the pictures... Baby seals are the most adorable and vulnerable creatures in the world!! And mine is rocked our and blue or with polka dots...


We are getting ready for the Millennium Music Conference that will take place in 2 week! Super excited!!!

Sincerely, Ania

No comments:

Post a Comment