Translate

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Pick Of The Week: VIDEO by The Movement

Hello friends!

Hope you guys are doing ok this Tuesday after such crazy weeeek-eeend!!
Ania is here, and hope you all feel good.

We had a chance to spend this week-end in Ocean City MD <3 and hang out there with our lovely friends   Josh Swain, Gary Dreddd aka DJ Gold, Jay Smiles, and Jonny Keys of The Movement.

Dann busy checking da phone under the palm trees

We know that so many things happened and it is not necessary to express my opinion about it. All i can say is I had really good time. We had a blast at Seacrets Jamaica USA !!! The Movement "MVMT" played there, and it was AWESOME!!! Dancing, palm trees, sand, warmth, ritas, and dancing, dancing again!

So today our Summer Pick of The Week is the VIDEO of a song Habit by the Movement, one of my favorite songs. And it is a live video, the way that i first met them and saw them playing live.

You guys are my true inspiration, and i have no doubt we'll hear more from you. All things do happen for a reason and there are great things to come. As for me, i'll be glad to  see myself at  GL+MVMT tour in Russia!! :)))) how fun will be that! (yeah, get ready,  Minsk and Russsss, we r coming!)

So, how do we know the guys and what is the connection between Glen Landing and The Movement? Well, my first memories of Jay and Gary are very vivid. I met them right at the beginning of my journey in America, and i kinda grew up with them here. Yeah, our first Glen Landing shows were  together with The Smiles Project with Jay on guitar and singing, and Garrr on drumz. It was fun. And then we met Josh when Jay and Garr joined The MVMT. Instant connection and i feel Josh is our closest friend!!! I remember Dan saying "I feel hair standing up on my arms when i hear him sing..." This says it all.

So to you guys, to music, to inspirations, dreams, and summer days that are waiting for us!!!



As for GL, we are getting ready for the Gloucester Township day when we are going to play before the  fireworks. Stay tuned as I am going to take you inside the preparations for the event. We are very excited and are planning lots of AWESOME stuff, like a FREE guitar giveaway by GL!!

All the best, Ania and GLEN LANDING

P.S.

Hmmm, a Beach club or a Night club?

No comments:

Post a Comment