Translate

Monday, December 26, 2011

A Day with Ania and a Long Board


This was a lovely day, sunshine and my board that I call Green Lightning! 



Meet my green beauty!!! Sector 9 Longboard from sunny California!!! Mmm!!!
All right! Lets do it!!! This path look GOOD!

Ye-ja! Right into sunlight! FEELING FREE... Check out those wheels!

My favorite shoes!! Nike skateboarding!!!

Nice, turning now?
Another lovely adventure with my friend!!!



"What? A Photo shoot? Tomorrow? For the Bubble Gum song??!! Yeah! Lets do it!!!"
 
This is what this is all about. Some solitude ... and The Sun. (Conceptualizing deeply tomorrow's photo shoot!)


Wow! So tomorrow we are going to have a photo shoot for our single Bubble Gum! It should be fun!! Keep tuned in, cause tomorrow I'll tell you all about what was going on there!!!
 
Sincerely yours, Ania
and Glen Landing

No comments:

Post a Comment