Translate

Friday, December 30, 2011

Ania's Thoughts

I have seen the ocean nice and lovely in the morning. Sparkling, fresh, light blue. I saw the ocean the killer, with thick dark clouds and black-blue water. Sometimes it's gray, sometimes it is illuminated by the prettiest shades of blue.  It's never the same every day, every hour, every minute. I love, it is my inspiration.

Spending the end of the year and the begginning of the new year at the shore is  a dream coming true! I just have visited  this Beast, it is dark, and the white foamy waves are shining through the night. It is very loud and powerful. Perfect pre-New-Year's Father Ocean!

So many things to think about.  About a fresh start, about the accomplished things... I think I am happy. So many marvelous and magic things happened. We wrote Bubble Gum! This is definitely the highlight of my year 2011. May be I sound silly, but this is how I really feel!!! I never felt about a song like this before, and I really wanted the special song, that ONE song, and it came to me, to us!!!!

So, let's think around what is the New 2012 Year bringing us......

Thank you for reading!
See you at the next post, friend!!!

Sincerely, Ania

Tranquility and Paths

Sunset Waves

Paradise and Clouds

January: Tough and Stunning

No comments:

Post a Comment